That was a complete bakwaas episode. I don’t care if I am on this island alone, that was just nothing like I expected.
I mean the perpetuation of this BULLSHIT ideology that a woman must protest her virtue, just does not fly with me. AT ALL.Yes I did not expect a suhaag raat by no means, but why…
Sorry to say but I don’t agree with you, what you said now I was disappointed, frankly.Yes, indeed he said that he loves her but in other circumstances and honestly I didn’t believe him on that time.And I don’t believe him even now, if he really loved her he wouldn’t do all this to Khushi.Even me, if I was in her place I would have done the same no matter how much I love him, I have my dignity, so and Khushi.He thinks about his wishes but what about her wishes?And forget that is Barun Sobti and put yourself in her place.Please don’t get me wrong I really love Barun, Arnav whatever, but I don’t agree with what he is doing.If he wants her so desperately then he must marry her as the traditions demand and as is humanly.
- sankadeviandswamiji reblogged this from theillusionsofahopelessheart
- urbanstereo likes this
- forgivemydevilishmind likes this
- catsandheadphones likes this
- wellnotwisely likes this
- sugar-free-jalebi likes this
- ash2986 likes this
- nanavmerebhaiii likes this
- theillusionsofahopelessheart reblogged this from iulianagl and added:
- luvipkknd likes this
- iulianagl reblogged this from theillusionsofahopelessheart and added:
- sonidenakhre likes this
- theillusionsofahopelessheart posted this